Monday, December 17, 2007

Holy Bat-Coolness!

The Dark Knight trailer has officially hit the intertubes and OMG! it looks amazing! With the Dark Knight, Ironman and The Incredible Hulk all coming out for 2008, it looks like 2008 will be VERY good for superhero flicks.

And speaking of superhero movies, I recently saw Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer (I know, "way to keep up-to-date," but after seeing the first one in the theater, I refused to pay for the second one - fool me once, shame on you, fool me again... well, you can't fool me twice, again... uh...). Anyway, I rather enoyed the movie, much more than the first one. Granted, it doesn't hold a candle to Batman Begins or Spider-man 1 & 2 (3 doesn't exist, it never happened!), but still, I enjoyed it very much. So if you haven't seen it in the theaters, I reccommend that you Netflix it or rent it by some other means - it's a good popcorn and beer movie.

No comments: