Monday, January 21, 2008

Time Keeps Tick-Tick-Ticking in My Head...

So yeah, I'm still an unemployed bastard. And yeah, it's only been two weeks, but it seems like two months. I've pretty much applied to everything that's available in the Austin area, so now it's a waiting game for bites. I hate waiting. And I don't want to move again. I would have reapplied at NCsoft Austin (where I worked prior to Spacetime), but they're not hiring designers. It could be because TR isn't taking off as fast as hoped, so they're not interested in replacing those who've left (like me). Oh well.

So with my extra time in searching for employment, I’ve come across amusing stuff on the intertubes.

Central Park is weirder than you think.
Pandemic makes the best game related movies EVAR.
I might be the only person on this planet who thinks Guitar Hero and Rock Band are about as exciting as clumped cat piss, but this game looks like a definite winner!
BAHAHAHA!
Rockstar playing it safe.
“Maybe you’ll get lucky and he’ll die.”

That’s about it. Now I’ll resume with becoming the world’s greatest super villain (I have my work cut out for me). First I have to dig my secret underground lair, so that might take a while. Then I’ll have to find henchmen… I suppose I can wrangle up the corner spare change beggars – they’ll work for cheap. Anyway, I obviously have a lot of work to do, so cheerio!

No comments: